PLEASE SEND US YOUR PHOTOS
We need images right away to enhance the look & feel of our new website. Our visual approach, besides being about member images, is about showing community, process and making. (You will have a chance to upload images to your own SDA page once the site goes live.) We have established a general email address for receipt of images. This appeal will also go out in the Enewsletter next week
Right now, we’d like to consider general use of images of:
- PROCESS (doing or making, or tools)
- MEETINGS (gatherings, critiques)
- TEACHING (workshops, classroom)
- PORTRAITS (you making your work)
- By submitting images, you agree you have the right to use and reproduce these images.
- For this design phase, images are needed ASAP- we will also continue to accept them beyond ASAP
- For this design phase, images might be cropped or used as details.
- Please save each image as a jpeg with your name and category type (process, meeting, teaching, etc), numbered if more than one, as in: yourname_process1.jpg.
- Images can be larger sized but don’t have to be
- Please include photographer credits. Our plan is to credit sources wherever possible.